The QSchools app is a convenient way to receive up-to-the-minute information from Queensland state schools.
How do I download the QSchools app?
To download the app visit the application store for your device:
The app integrates with the department's preferred school website platform, allowing users to:
- find and favourite your school by searching for the school by name, searching a map or by searching for schools near your current location
- receive real-time notifications about statewide emergency alerts as well as school push notifications and important updates through the app
- access the latest news, events and newsletters from your school
- easily access your schools tuckshop and uniform shop information
- view information about your school including class times and contact details
- view social media feeds.
The app can manage updates from multiple schools which is useful for parents who have students in different schools.
QSchools push notifications are here!
Push notifications will allow your favourite Queensland schools to push essential information directly to your device, including notifications of upcoming events and emergency alerts and important updates.
To receive push notifications, download the QSchools mobile app or ensure the app is up to date if you already have it.
QSchools app flyer
Departmental social media
Learn more about statewide initiatives, projects and events:
In regards to data collection, the QSchools mobile application collects:
- precise location and coarse location are collected and used for app functionality in the map to locate the schools around the users location
- other user content is collected and used for app functionality and refers to any user input typed into the feedback form and submitted voluntarily
- device ID and device token are collected and used for app functionality to enable push notifications to be sent to the user’s mobile device
- no data is collected or used for tracking purposes
- no advertising is displayed in this application.
general Queensland Government privacy legal statements.