Setting critical foundations for learning and wellbeing for every child through quality early childhood education and services.
- Invest to support access to kindergarten for all children in the year before school.
- Support positive transitions that are inclusive, collaborative and responsive to community needs.
- Deliver fair, consistent and effective regulation.
- Work with our partners and communities to reduce vulnerability and improve wellbeing prior to school.
- Engage families to play an active role in their child’s wellbeing and learning.
- Support culturally responsive learning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
- Enhance early childhood sector capability to implement inclusive, age appropriate and child-centred approaches through a skilled and qualified early years workforce.
- Develop and implement funding and service delivery models to support children’s wellbeing.