Investing in services and infrastructure to respond to the needs of Queensland communities.
- Invest in educational infrastructure and services responsive to the needs of communities.
- Renew state schools to meet diverse and contemporary teaching and learning needs.
- Maintain and optimise school assets ensuring they are fit-for-purpose and value-for-money.
- Collaborate with partners and across government to deliver integrated services that support cohesive communities.
- Leverage technologies to improve equity and advance learning, teaching and working.
- Strengthen service delivery outcomes through targeted and sustainable investment and efficient financial management.
Protecting the environment
Growing our regions
Cooler, cleaner schools
Renewing our Schools program
Design standards for DoE facilities