Empowering confident and creative lifelong learners through a student-centred approach to learning and wellbeing.
- Empower every student to actively engage in learning of the Australian Curriculum and Queensland senior pathways, and achieve ongoing improvement each year.
- Nurture student wellbeing so they are safe, valued and respected.
- Engage learners through personalised, collaborative and integrated digital learning experiences.
- Support schools to continually improve and make positive, evidence-informed decisions that support equitable learning opportunities for all students.
- Engage families to play an active role in their child’s learning and wellbeing.
- Support culturally responsive learning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students through co-design with Indigenous students and communities.
- Work with communities and across government to reduce vulnerability and strengthen outcomes for all students.
- Support positive transitions from early education to school and further education, training and employment pathways.