Empowering confident and creative lifelong learners through a student-centred approach to learning and wellbeing.
- Empower every student to actively engage in learning of the Australian Curriculum and Queensland senior pathways, and achieve ongoing improvement each year.
- Nurture student wellbeing so they are safe, valued and respected.
- Engage learners through personalised, collaborative and integrated digital learning experiences.
- Support schools to continually improve and make positive, evidence-informed decisions that support equitable learning opportunities for all students.
- Engage families to play an active role in their child’s learning and wellbeing.
- Support culturally responsive learning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students through co-design with Indigenous students and communities.
- Work with communities and across government to reduce vulnerability and strengthen outcomes for all students.
- Support positive transitions from early education to school and further education, training and employment pathways.
Educating for the future
Keeping Queenslanders safe
Backing our frontline services
Investing in skills
Honouring and embracing our rich and ancient cultural history
Alice Springs (Mparntwe) Declaration
Closing the Gap
Student Learning and Wellbeing Framework (PDF, 573KB)
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Global schools through languages
Parent and community engagement