Promote fair pay and safe working conditions to provide stability and confidence for a strong economy.
- Deliver regulatory standards and services that are evidence informed, solutions-focused and contemporary.
- Uphold the rights of all Queenslanders to safe workplaces and communities through strong compliance action and enforcement.
- Strengthen engagement with stakeholders by building connections and enabling access to education and advisory support.
- Manage Queensland's industrial relations framework and lead public sector bargaining.
Backing our frontline services
Keeping Queenslanders safe
- Workplace and electrical incidents and injuries
- Client satisfaction
- Efficiency and effectiveness