Equity and Diversity Plan embraces the existing We All Belong workplace inclusion and diversity framework, and 5 workforce strategies and actions delivered over a 3 to 4-year period. Equity and inclusion are the foundations for a high-performing and diverse workforce that reflects the students and communities we serve. This is a vital part of driving equity and excellence across all Queensland state schools. Key features of the plan include:
- Able. Valuing Talent in All Abilities workforce strategy 2019–2022 and co-evaluation of strategy underway
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce strategy 2019–2021, with co-design of strategy 2024–2027 underway
- Many Cultures workforce strategy 2020–2023
- Pathways to Parity workforce strategy 2023–2026
- Proud at Work (LGBTQ+) workforce strategy 2022–2024.